Royale Parks Limited T/A RoyaleLife
2021 £100K Prize Draw – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the 2021 £100K prize draw (the "Prize Draw"). The Prize Draw can be entered by anyone over the age of 45 who has purchased a residential licenced home from RoyaleLife during the Promotion Period (defined below). Entrants must complete the Entry Form (defined below) by the Closing Date (defined below) to be in with the chance to “win” £100,000 (one hundred thousand pounds sterling).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering this Prize Draw you confirm your acceptance and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize Draw is promoted and managed by Royale Parks Limited trading as companies trading under the RoyaleLife brand (Company Number: 09330072) whose registered office address is Royale House 1550 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire, England, PO15 7AG, (the "Promoter").
- These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully before entering.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Prize Draw.
CAN I ENTER THE PRIZE DRAW?
- The Prize Draw is free to enter for purchasers of a RoyaleLife residential licenced home (no additional purchase necessary).
- This Prize Draw is open to anyone over the age of 45 who has purchased a RoyaleLife residential licenced home from the Promoter between 1 March 2021 and 30 November 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Proof of age and a valid record of your purchase and continued ownership of the RoyaleLife residential licenced home will be required. Entrants must also be up to date in their payments of the estate charge.
- In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so. It will be the Promoter’s sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and the Promoter may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes.
- The Prize Draw is open from 12:00AM on 1 March 2021 and closes at 11:59PM on 30 November 2021 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. Entries submitted after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- Participants may submit up to 1 (one) valid entry for each purchase of a RoyaleLife residential licenced home made within the Promotion Period. Any additional entries will not be counted or eligible to win.
- The Prize Draw will require access to an email account, access to a computer and internet access. This will not be provided by the Promoter nor will the Promoter be responsible for providing you with access.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or if your conduct is contrary to the spirt or intention of the Prize Draw.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, simply complete the Prize Draw entry form, which can be completed directly via the secure link provided to you by your sales advisor on completion of the purchase of your RoyaleLife residential licenced home. The form will require you to submit:
- your full name;
- your date of birth;
- your email address;
- your contact telephone number
- the address of your residential licenced home; and
- the date of completion of the purchase of your residential licenced home.
(the “Entry Form”).
- Only Entry Forms that have been completed in full will be considered as a valid entry.
- If, for any reason, a technical interruption equipment failure, telephone failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure or site failure occurs and the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned or entries are not received or validly submitted or the Prize (as defined below) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw if necessary.
- The Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries or entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit (regardless of cause) and any such entries will not be considered valid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw and/or prize (defined below) if necessary.
- 1 (one) winner will be chosen from all eligible entries by a random generator on the 10th December 2021 (the "Winner").
- The single name of the Winner generated will be final.
- The Winner will win £100,000 cash (the “Prize”).
- The Winner will receive the Prize by electronic transfer within 30 business days of providing proof of address and proof of identity as well as their account details in accordance with clauses 24 to 26 below.
- The Winners will be contacted on the 10th December 2021 using the telephone number provided on the Entry Form and asked to confirm their name, age (date of birth), the details of their purchase of their residential licenced home and that they accept the Prize.
- The names of the Winner will be announced by the 20th December 2021 on royalelife.com and on the Promoter’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RoyaleLife1945/ .
- The Winner will be asked to provide evidence of their purchase of a RoyaleLife residential licenced home in the form of a signed and returned copy of the written statement, validation of payment in full and validation of an up to date estate charges account. Proof of address and proof of identity in one of the acceptable forms listed below will also be required.
- Acceptable proof of address:
- bank statement dated no later than 3 months before 10th December 2021.
- Acceptable proof of identity includes:
- Driving licence matching the address on the acceptable proof of address; or
- Valid UK passport with at least 6 months remaining validity.
- Acceptable proof of address:
- You will have until the 17th December 2021 to provide the copy of your acceptable proof of address and proof of identity document. If they are not received by the Promoter by this time, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to another entrant who will be selected at random.
- After receiving confirmation from the Promoter that the information provided in accordance with clause 24 is accepted, the Winner must confirm their bank account number, sort code and name on the account to the Promoter.
- There are no credit alternatives and the Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- If the Promoter subsequently discovers the Winner is ineligible, has breached these Terms and Conditions, or foul play or unethical conduct is suspected under these Terms and Conditions then the Promoter reserves the right to not award the Prize and another participant will be selected at random as the Winner of that prize.
- In all circumstances, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither the Promoter or its affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Prize Draw or as a result of an entrant's participation in it, participation in any of the activities or as a result of the Winner winning, participating in, collecting or enjoying the Prize and/or the Prize Draw, or if the Prize Draw does not run as planned. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of any party listed in this clause for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for them to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social media platform used by the Promoter to promote this Prize Draw from time to time. By Entering this Prize Draw you hereby release Facebook and any other social media platform used by the Promoter to promote this Prize Draw from any and all liability and obligations relating to the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter may change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Prize Draw at their absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result unless the Prize has been awarded.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- By entering this Prize Draw, you understand that the Promoter (and its agents, contractors and group members on its behalf) may process, store, distribute and/or use the information (including personal data) you provide in your Prize Draw entry and in the process of entering:
- To enable them to administer your entry in the Prize Draw, including deciding whether it accords with these Terms and Conditions;
- To notify you if you are a Winner. If you are a Winner you agree that the Promoter may announce or make available on request your name and county/town unless you object to the Promoter doing so or request that the amount of personal information announced or made available is reduced by the Promoter, in accordance with clause 35; and
- To share with organisations assisting with the conduct of the Prize Draw and fulfilment of the Prize.
- Entrants’ name and contact information used for the purpose of this Prize Draw shall be retained for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the Closing Date.
- By entering this Prize Draw, you agree that your name(s) may be published including, without limitation, on the Promoter's own website and/or in other promotional materials and/or publications associated with the Prize Draw. You also agree to participate in the production of promotional activity including, but not limited to, photographs and videos as part of the Promoter’s own promotional messaging.
- Should any Winner object to their name and county/town of residence being announced or made available upon request by the Promoter or to any of the promotional activities described in clause 35, they should contact email@example.com. The Promoter will not announce or make available the personal information of any Winner who have objected or publish any promotional material relating to the Winner if they have objected. The Promoter may, however, need to provide such data for any lawful or regulatory purposes to a regulator.
- Data will be handled in accordance with (i) any data protection legislation from time to time in force in the UK including the Data Protection Act 1998 or 2018 and any successor legislation; and (ii) for so long as and to the extent that the law of the EU has legal effect in the UK, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679), and any other directly applicable EU regulation relating to privacy.
- To find out the name and county of the Winner please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 months from the Closing Date.
- If you have any other questions about the Prize Draw, please send you question by e-mail to email@example.com before the Closing Date.
- If you have any questions about how your contact information is being handled, please write to the Promoter and mark the correspondence as “FAO the Data Protection Officer”.